Summer Course | Urban arts, city, and digital culture
The Summer School of ULHT is promoting the course “Urban arts, city, and digital culture”, happening between 5-12 July of 2017. SAVE THE DATE!
The study programme proposes different insights regarding urban art practices, paying awarness to the manifestations that consider cities as experimentation and work sites.
The teachers will introduce issues related with urban art practices as well as the role of digital culture in supporting the phenomenon.
We will consider theoretical, critical, and practical approaches of these artistic expressions in contemporarity, as well as the legacy of these movements and urban experiences in the cities of previous historical times.
The participants will develop competences in the following areas:
- Theoretical comprehension about urban art practices and its objects, contexts, and manifestations
- Creativity and exploration of languages in the digital environment
- Create and developing contents of curation relying on communication strategies
- Iimpact of the technologies and the Internet in the dissemination of urban art practices; e)
- Developing strategies and creative processes enabling to create projects overseeing future applications, for instance, in the creative industries.
Workshop in Visual Arts and Digital Media is included and free – 8TH JULY, 2PM!For further informations, please check the website Registrations open!